środa, 17 listopada 2010

Adresy firm rozdających darmowe gadżety związane z turystyką

Dane adresowe firm wysyłających darmowe gadżety związane z turystyką

Propozycja listu:

Dear Sirs,
I live in a quite gray and sad country. I dream about beautiful resorts and hotels, sandy beaches and beautiful ocean. I know that in your country there are such places. Although I cannot go there (I cannot afford air ticket or even a bus) small gift from your country would be a great souvenir for me.
I like watch the movies tropical islands, beautiful hotels and read books about globetrotters. Once I even went for a trip to Greece. It was a beautiful experience and I will remember it for the rest of my life. My dream is to go for two weeks for an all inclusive trip in very exclusive place. I know that it is just a dream, maybe some day I will be able to afford it. If you would send me a brochures or any gadget from your country, I promise it will be one of my first destinations.
Please give some smile to my gray life. Send me a small gift and any other information – nice brochures would be also welcome. I hope I will read this letter, and you will reply to me soon.
My address is:

Best regards

Dane adresowe firm wysyłających darmowe gadżety związane z turystyką:

Argentina National Tourist Office
2655 Le Jeune Road, PH1 Suite F
Coral Gables, FL 33134
USA

Australian Tourism Commission
Level 4, 80 William Street
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011

Bahamas Ministry of Tourism
60 Rue Saint Lazare
75009 Paris
France

Barbados Tourism Authority
Harbour Road, Bridgetown
Barbados

Săo Paulo City Tourist Authority
Av. Olavo Fontoura, 1209 - Santana
Săo Paulo - Brasil
02012-021

Cyprus Tourism Organisation
38, Voukourestiou Str.
Athens 10673
Greece

Hong Kong Tourism Board
Room 902/903
9/F Office Tower 1
Henderson Centre
18 Jianguomennei Dajie
Dongcheng District
Beijing 100005
People's Republic of China

Jamaica Tourist Board
64 Knutsford Boulevard
Kingston 5
Jamaica, West Indies

Marshall Islands Visitors Authority
P.O. Box 5
Majuro
Marshall Islands 96960

South Pacific Tourism Organisation
Level 3, FNPF Place,
343-359 Victoria Parade
P.O. Box 13119 - Suva Fiji Islands

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz