niedziela, 17 października 2010

Darmowe gadżety motoryzacyjne

Adresy firm wysyłających darmowe gadżety związane z motoryzacją

 

Przykład listu:

I am a great fan of your company. To say more I am a big fan of all companies that are connected with car, motors and motorization. My favorite vehicles are 4X4. I whish I have one like this someday. I buy all the magazines about cars. I read about engines, parts and all the things that are concerned about motors. I even have my own bike. It is with small engine and it doesn’t go much speed. I rent it to my friends, and we do races around my block. I fix it many times because it has very old motor and it breaks all the time.
I know how to call all the parts in the car. From the front to the back bumper. I like to open some day a car wash to watch the cars coming and going. I want to have many vehicles one day. One of them will be for sure from your company.
I hope you could send me the catalogues of your company, If you have any gadgets or gifts it would be also very welcome. As I said this is my passion and all life. So please be so kind to understand it and send me some of your freebees.
My address:

….
Best regards

Adresy firm rozsyłających darmowe gadżety związane z motoryzacją:

Volkswagen
Brieffach 18482
Wolfsburg 38436
Germany
www.volkswagen.de

Toyota Motor Corp
1 Toyota cho
Toyota City, Aichi 471 8571
Japan
www.toyota.com

Suzuki Motor Corp
300 Takatsuka
Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 432 8611
Japan
www.suzuki.co.jp

Renault
13-15 quai le Gallo
Boulogne Billancourt 92513
France
www.renault.com

Mitsubishi Motors
2-16-4 Konan
Minato ku, Tokyo 108 8410
Japan
www.mitsubishi.com

Mazda Motor Corp
31 Shinchi Fuchu cho Aki gun
Hiroshima 730 8670
Japan
www.mazda.com

Isuzu Motors
26-1 Minami oi 6 chome
Shinagawa ku, Tokyo 140 8722
Japan
www.isuzu.com.jp

Honda Motor Co
211 Minami Aoyama
Minato ku, Tokyo 107 8556
Japan
www.honda.com

General Motors Corp
300 Renaissance Ctr
Detroit, MI 48265
USA
www.gm.com

Ford Motor Co
One American Rd
Dearborn, MI 48126
USA
www.ford.com

Fiat - Alfa Romeo, Ferrari
250 Via Nizza
Turin 10126
Italy
www.fiat.com

BMW
Peteulring 130
Munich D 80788
Germany
www.bmw.com

1 komentarz:

  1. Jakoś nigdy nie miałam okazji nawet dostać darmowych gadżetów motoryzacyjnych więc ciężko mi powiedzieć jak one wyglądają. Ja sama chętnie używam dobrych systemów reklamowych https://adlove.pl i to właśnie one przede wszystkim stanowią trzon prezentacji mojej reklamy.

    OdpowiedzUsuń