czwartek, 21 października 2010

Dane adresowe firm wysyłających darmowe gadżety związane z komiksami

Wzór listu:

When I was a kid my biggest passion were the comics books. I could read them all the times, my favorite comics book is Superman. I collected many episodes of this interesting and enjoyable cartoon. This is also my favorite hero character. I also like Spiderman and Batman but Superman is the best.
Now I am a bit older but I still read comics, I know those are books for young teenagers and I am a bit older, but my passion is stronger than me.
If you could give me a great favor, and send me one or two episodes of your own comics books. I wish I can make a great collection from the editors worldwide. This is my plan, and I hope you will help me to make my dream it come true.
I promise I will read it page by page. Cartoons will be the biggest present you can give me. I will be waiting for it with great anxiousness.
My address is:


Best regards:


Dane kontaktowe firm rozdających darmowe gadżety związane z komiksami:

AC Comics
P.O. Box 52-1216
Longwood, FL
32752-1216
www.accomics.com

Marvel Entertainment
417 Fifth Ave, 11th Fl
New York, NY (USA) 10016
www.marvel.com

Image Comics Inc.
1942 University Ave #305
Berkeley, CA (USA) 94704
www.imagecomics.com

Walt Disney Co.
500 South Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA (USA) 91521
www.disney.com

Tokyopop
Aoyama Tajimaya Bldg 8th Fl
Kita Aoyama 2-7-11
Minato ku, Tokyo (Tokyo) 107 0061
www.tokyopop.co.jp

Time Warner - DC Comics
1700 Broadway, 7th Fl
New York, NY (USA) 10019
www.dccomics.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz